It's finally here! After multiple requests, I've finally created a wholesome workshop module combining both Maternity + Baby Photography.
If you're just starting out in your photography career or feel like you're caught in a slump, my Maternity + Baby Photography workshop is the perfect way to learn new techniques and gain great knowledge that will help kick start your career and help you find your own personal style as a Maternity and Child photographer.
Lets get to it, shall we?
WHAT THIS WORKSHOP COVERS:
A sit-down session on
- How to approach Maternity + Baby Photography and create stories in these special phases.
- Posing and Styling intricacies - Posing an expecting mom, couples and family.
- Camera gear + Support
- How to prepare your client for the session
- Various lighting situations and how to deal with them.
- Most importantly, capturing the emotional connection between a Mom and her Child and their innocence.
INDOOR MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION :
Areas covered (for Maternity + Baby Sessions)
Ideas and creativity
Conception and preparation
Prop and wardrobe selection
Light guide for Fine Art Portraits
Shooting with available light
Finding the best pose
Planned photography for later compositions
Image processing (part of editing session) for artistic portraits
Simple beauty skin retouching
Changing backgrounds and working with textures
This will be followed by an Outdoor Session (Venue: Neighbourhood park - cathedral road)
- Editing session: We will do an in-depth editing session to edit our images from the previous day using Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop. (Learning RAW Adjustments, retouching, composites, Overlays).
- Begin our Baby Photography session with shooting indoors. We will learn to handle babies of different age groups and how to create options for clients while shooting <12 months age groups.
- The Business Side of Things!
You will learn to manage your business as a Maternity + Child photographer. We will cover areas on working with clients, scheduling, pricing, marketing (and more marketing!) and other factors that come into play in establishing a successful Photography Business.
- Model babies and expecting Moms will be invited to the studio for a Live Portrait session and participants will get to shoot along with Amrita.
- Tips and tricks
- FAQs on the go
- DSLR camera. Lenses: either 35mm or 50mm or 85mm.
Maternity photography lenses: 85mm, 135mm or 70-200mm. You are more than welcome to bring other lenses too
Basic knowledge of ACR/Lightroom and Photoshop
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
1. If you have the passion and Interest to create stories with your Camera , this is a great start to set foot into this world of Maternity and Child Photography, professionally.
2. It is important to know how to use your DSLR (fundamentals) to make the most of the workshop.
COSTS AND SERVICES
The two-day workshop is priced at Rs.25,000/- + 18% GST
During the whole workshop, we offer you the professional care of each individual as well as catering and beverages. In addition, each participant receives a certificate of participation regarding the successful achievement & completion of the workshop.
Number of participants: Minimum 8 to maximum 10 participants only.
Mommy Shots by Amrita Studio
66/5 1st floor (Above Cafe Adoniya)
Mukta Gardens, Spur tank road,
Chetpet, Chennai 31
Timings: 9 am to 6 pm (both days)
To register, Please fill out the form here below: