1:1 Mentoring Program
If you are at the cusp of becoming a Newborn/Baby Photographer, then this is your space.
As someone who figured her way out the hard way, with a lot of trial and error, I always wished I had a cheat sheet that gave me the momentum and guidance to be successful. I'm still learning and I'm happy to share what I've learned along the way that will help 'shape' a career that you are passionate about.
What this includes:
- The current business scenario
- How I got started, how you can, too.
- Starter kit requirements (both gear and business-wise)
- Client servicing.
- QnA of Maternity, Baby and Family Photography
- Critique/Reviewing your work
- Getting your work noticed!
- Must-dos as a creative entrepreneur for a Photography Business
- In-person mentoring will also include attending live sessions with me.
P.s. This is purely for those interested in becoming a Maternity, Newborn and Family Photographer. This does not include teaching the basics of Photography.
If you have questions about the Mentoring program, do drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every message is read and responded to within 48 hours.